15 Best and Easy Christmas Quilt Patterns | Beginners Friendly
Table of Contents
- 1 15 Best and Easy Christmas Quilt Patterns | Beginners Friendly
- 1.0.1 1. Applique + QAYG = Table Runner
- 1.0.2 2. Coasters, Pot Holders, and More
- 1.0.3 3. Make a Moose Mug Rug
- 1.0.4 4. Scrappy Quilted Stockings
- 1.0.5 5. Christmas Forest Quilt
- 1.0.6 6. Wreath Quilt
- 1.0.7 7. Table Topper
- 1.0.8 8. Blocks, Strips, and Applique
- 1.0.9 9. Quilt a Pillow
- 1.0.10 10. Winter Blues
- 1.0.11 11. Snowball Quilt Blocks
- 1.0.12 12. Easy fold Star Christmas Ornaments
- 1.0.13 13. Holiday Harvest Quilt Pattern
- 1.0.14 14. Folded Fat Quarter Stars
- 1.0.15 15. Christmas Tree Rag Quilt Pattern
When it’s Christmas time it is very common to most of us either to give or receive presents. Even if it’s simple things or a customized one. There would be so much joy in our hearts if it’s heartily made and be given to us. For most mothers, they find it interested if they will make Christmas decorations where it can be used and passed from generation to generation.
Nowadays, given with our unlimited access to technology for information, we can look through more of Christmas Quilt Patterns. You can enjoy making these designs after work or on weekends. If you’re planning to give it is advised that as early as the second or third quarter of the year you can start looking for Christmas Quilt Patterns and work on it. Where most of your spare time will be doing your quilt presents.
However, you don’t have to spend all your time in doing so because it’s easier now to make those Christmas Quilt gifts with the help of the following patterns. These are the Christmas Quilt Patterns that are easy to make and simple designs that will truly make more of your Christmas colorful and remarkable.
1. Applique + QAYG = Table Runner
It is one of the simplest design yet very easy to make. You can even make it with an as you go method where you can sew a straight stitch and do the quilting.
2. Coasters, Pot Holders, and More
You may also found this design in a book Christmas All Through the House. This will make your home looks colorful and festive throughout the Christmas season.
3. Make a Moose Mug Rug
This is an ideal gift for your officemates or friends who loves tea or coffee. It’s very adorable to look at to.
4. Scrappy Quilted Stockings
This a quick and easy patterns where you’ll be using scraps to make it to more beautiful yet useful like these Scrappy Quilted Stockings.
5. Christmas Forest Quilt
This can be done with a simple strips and triangles. Even if you’re a beginner in quilting for sure you can still have a perfect output.
6. Wreath Quilt
This pattern is best for indoor design using the Merry Wreath Mini Pattern suited for the season.
7. Table Topper
This can be done by using half square triangles until this pattern will go together in a snap. For sure, this simple table topper can add color to your room.
8. Blocks, Strips, and Applique
This pattern is perfect if you want a lap quilt. It’s fast and easy to make with all of its blocks, strips and applique.
9. Quilt a Pillow
Quilted Christmas pillows are a quick way to add a quilty touch to holiday decorations.
10. Winter Blues
This Christmas Quilt Patterns is a wall hanging quilt that is perfect for red and green pallet.
11. Snowball Quilt Blocks
With a light fabric blended with the angel fabric gave this pattern an on-point appearance even if it is all sewn in horizontal rows. This pattern offers a good feature for a Christmas holiday. Its quilt measures 29-1/2 square.
12. Easy fold Star Christmas Ornaments
This is a quick Christmas Quilt Patterns for all you need are iron, fabric squares, straight pins and scraps of fabric. First is to fold the fabric, while the rest of the steps can be done while chilling at home and portable enough to carry with you on trips.
13. Holiday Harvest Quilt Pattern
This pattern is made from two quilt blocks, 10’’ patchwork Grape Basket plus the applique Oak Leaf and Acorn quilt block of the same size. You can see on the finish project that all quilt blocks are placed on point and perfectly blended by setting squares.
14. Folded Fat Quarter Stars
All you have to do is to fold fat quarters of the quilting fabric into little triangles and form it into a star-like bundles. For sure, someone who will be given this present would love and want more.
15. Christmas Tree Rag Quilt Pattern
In this pattern, you may stitch the tree in one of two ways, either as a rag quilt or a typical smaller quilt. Since it’s a rag quilt it doesn’t have to be in a huge units, it can be at 4’’ square. Each square in the quilt finishing at 2-1/2’’.
- Janome Skyline S3 Sewing and Quilting Machine
- JUKI TL-2200 QVP Long Arm Quilting Machine
- EverSewn Charlotte Computerized Sewing Machine
- Brother XR9500PRW Sewing Machine
- Juki HZL F600 Computerized Sewing And Quilting Machine Review
- Janome 7700 Sewing And Quilting Machine
- Grace Quiltmotion Professional Computer Automated Quilting System
- Janome Blue Couture Sewing Machine