JUKI TL-2200 QVP Long Arm Quilting Machine
JUKI TL-2200 QVP Long Arm Quilting Machine Review
JUKI TL-2200 QVP Long Arm Quilting Machine will give you more options from its laser light to an auxiliary hand wheel. If you’re a beginner, then it won’t be a problem when you have this machine. It has an exceptional hand wheel where you can learn stitching patterns and control its speed. This machine is really worth of an investment.
It can produce more efficient stitch line and has a speed of 2,200 stitches per minute. This is just one of its features, below are some you can enjoy:
- It has a color LCD touch screen display and a laser light.
- It comes with various push button handlebar controls.
- You can freely adjust its front handlebars.
- It has an auxiliary hand wheel, built in bobbin winder and automatic needle positioner.
- It has four stitching modes, thread trimmer and a built in stitch regulator.
- If quilting is your passion it has a QuiltMotion programming to offer as well.
You’ll even love this machine even more with is QuiltMotion program where you can have a professional look output.
You can even trace and edit patterns from picture, design blocks and create a full quilt with the help of its color LCD touch screen. Aside from these functions, it can also let you control the stitch regulator, stitch length, needle position, thread trimming and its LED lights. In it is a program with over 200 patterns so your quilting experience will be more interesting and enjoyable.
All you have to do is to choose the pattern you want, set up the machine with your material and push the go-button. After some time, your material will be completed and ready to use.
It has an easy to use handlebar where you can start and stop the entire machine. From left handle bar that allows you to control the thread trimming and needle up and down positioning while its front handlebars allow you to move base on what suits on you either up, down, or side. These handlebars are primarily designed to be adjusted for the comfort of the user.
Its laser light will serve as your guide to follow the stitching patterns and pantographs so you will not be lost while sewing. It’s a hassle-free machine because everything is automated. It has the hand wheel on the right side of the machine so you can easily reach for it. You’ll never be left with an empty bobbin since it has a built-in bobbin binder that works while you are doing your project.
The capacity of this machine is at 18 inches in length and 10 inches in height. You can perfectly and accurately place stitching with the help of it built-in stitch regulator. It has the on board computer that will work with the programming and encoders keeping the stitches and a dry head system that you have to oil hook. Its four stitch modes comes with manual, baste, precise and cruise. You can do your work smoothly and quietly and no vibration at all with the drive motor it have.
It has a specification that this machine appears no less than 15 foot by 8 foot space and its height is fully adjustable.
Why is this a best pick?
JUKI TL-2200 QVP Long Arm Quilting Machine is the most recommended model especially for those beginners who love to quilt. This model allows you a fingertip precision programming and easy to operate functionality and you can do your unique quilts. It has various features ad options to get your project be done on time. So this machine is a worth of an investment.
- Janome Skyline S3 Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Janome 7700 Sewing And Quilting Machine
- Brother PQ1500SL Quilting and Sewing Machine
- Brother CH1850 Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Brother XM2701 Sewing Machine
- Grace Quiltmotion Professional Computer Automated Quilting System
- EverSewn Charlotte Computerized Sewing Machine
- Juki HZL F600 Computerized Sewing And Quilting Machine Review